We are an Orlando FL based company that specializes in video game technologies and capabilities implementation. Our founders, employees and consultants are all hand-selected to have very specific sets of skills each with no less than 10 years of experience in video game development. Many of these select individuals also come from some of the largest and most respected Department of Defense Simulation companies in the world; such as L3 Communications and the coveted Strategic Research and Development Subdivision of Lockheed Martin.
We are also very "seasoned" as some of our founders and employees' experience goes back into the days of game programming on the Commodore 64, Amiga and Atari Computer systems and even some of the more obscure operating systems such as BeOS! You remember that one? Yeah that's okay - most people don't :(
All resumes, from top to bottom, are available upon request.
We currently subcontract our expertise in a wide spectrum of high level categories including but not limited to:
- Design / Creation / Brainstorming / Problem Solving etc
- Commercial Computer Games (PC / Apple / Linux)
- Mobile Games (Phones / Tablets)
- Educational Games
- Online Video Game Solutions (Standard Multiplayer and Massively Multiplayer)
- Game Engine Technology Design
- Via Custom Built Game Engines
- With Commercial Game Engines
- Game Engine Integration
- Legacy Simulation Programs
- Department of Defense Programs (Military and Non-Military)
- Department of Education (Federal or State) Programs
Many of our founders, employees and consultants have active Secret Clearances.
Let us show you what it means to bring "real video game technology experience" to the project table !
We are proud to be a licensed State of Florida Company with extremely competitive rates.
Contacting us about anything at all is a simple click or phone call away.